Achieve all the benefits of the summer programme in just one week - 27 October - 02 November 2013
Are you 16 or 17? Join an exclusive group using their autumn half term to achieve the benefits of the NCS summer programme:
- Challenge yourself with new experiences,
- Develop skills to help you maximise year 12, 13 and beyond
- Make new friends and learn communication and leadership skills
- Graduate with a formal certificate recognised by employers and UCAS
- Join a network of 50,000 young people who will have completed NCS this year
The autumn programme is an intensive, part residential 7 day programme that takes place in the autumn half term holiday followed by 4 social action weekend days later in the winter term. ()
NCS powered by The Challenge is a 3-part programme:
Personal Challenge – face your fears, develop confidence and bond with team-mates on an action packed residential.
Team Challenge – work with team mates and learn a new skill in sport, media, photography, drama or enterprise
Real Challenge – Use your newly acquired skills to design a social action project in your local area, and pitch your project to win the funding and make it happen.
*Participants must be in Year 12, Year 13 or equivalent. Year 13 participants must be aged 17 and born after 1st January 1996.